Weak Ass Position on Gay Rights

Love one Another

John 13:34-35 "I give you a new commandment: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you should love one another. This is how all will know that you are my diciples, if you have love for one another."

No Matter What - We Will Win, Hate and Ignorance will lose.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Life is Surreal

Is anyone having the same surreal week as me? First a “Family Values” Republican is caught in a men’s room soliciting sex from another man. Next a Miss Teenage America embarrasses the education system by suggesting that US Americans can’t find America on the map because most Americans don’t have maps. Then the leader of the free world, our President, is grateful to have been invited to an OPEC meeting that is in fact an “APEC” meeting. He then goes on to thank the Austrians for the support that the Australians have given to his war and there is more but not worth repeating, indeed I think Americans have become numb and, we have all learned to live with the embarrassment. Then to top the week off Osama bin Laden sends out a message to the American people in all his beard dyed glory. So I am asking myself, is all this real, am I living in a nightmare? So I say to myself, the Republican Senator needs to come out and stop living a lie and at the least stop bothering other men in men’s rooms. Miss Teenage America, third place, needs to make her agenda about promoting education, starting with herself. Mr. President of the USA needs to spend more time in the Rose Garden thinking about all the Americans he has dehumanized while all the time he has been living a charmed life. As for Osama bin Laden he has no fear that the beard dye is poisoned, I think the CIA tried to do that with Castro and failed but he should be dead, but he isn’t. President Bush promised that to the American people a few days after September 11, 2001, but he is not dead. Instead he is still allowed to spew his arrogance. Good Job George, not.

No comments: