Weak Ass Position on Gay Rights

Love one Another

John 13:34-35 "I give you a new commandment: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you should love one another. This is how all will know that you are my diciples, if you have love for one another."

No Matter What - We Will Win, Hate and Ignorance will lose.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I'm Not Ready To Make Nice - No Reason To

This is an excerpt from the Dixie Chicks song “I’m Not Ready To Make Nice”

I'm not ready to make nice,
I'm not ready to back down,
I'm still mad as hell
And I don't have time
To go round and round and round
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do what it is
You think I should.

This is great music and a great sentiment. These words were written after these women were literally crucified by Country Music because they chose to express their freedom of speech in opposition to George Bush’s War. They were threatened by “red” blooded Americans with assassination and their music was literally banned from Country music radio. They told the truth and they were demonized by America for doing so.

This is what this Republican administration has done to so many people of truth and all Americans should not be ready to make nice.

Shame on America for falling into the trap but congratulations to three women and their team for sticking to their guns..

No comments: